Hello Blog fans! Sorry my posts are unpredictable, but our latest travels took us to the remote mountain tops of Northern Arizona, via Vegas, where cell service and Internet is mostly not available. I have enlisted the help of a gifted writer in our family to tell you about our most recent adventures, but it's past her bedtime. You must wait until tomorrow to hear her perspective of our airport experiences, 4 hour flights, rental car navigation from Las Vegas over Hoover Dam (or as we affectionately call it 'Hoover Ham') through a desolate western Arizona to the Grand Canyon National Park. I like to refer to my new helper as my 'Blog Fairy'. I'm looking forward to hearing what's in her heart.
I will tell you that it was a great trip. Maybe another mom of five who just spent 7 days sandwiched in the middle of the back seat of a minivan so that her more carsick prone child could sit in the front might thank her lucky stars that she's finally home and can get away from her family. But I'm telling you if Rob came home tomorrow and said, "Honey, I just found a couple thousand dollars lying around, let's take the kids on another road trip!", I'd do it all again. Don't be fooled. There were several tense moments between everyone at different times, but the laughter far outweighed the tears.
Once again, I'll try to attach pictures. See you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment