Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Fret Not . . .

I should be running errands, but while my house is quiet because of naptime, I am writing. I can compose better in the quiet and it's not quiet here often, only before the sun is up, naptime, or late at night. I'm much more awake in the middle of the day and my spelling is better then.

We leave soon and I keep trying to focus on what needs completion by next week. Instead I'm wrestling wacky fears. I swear I'll never watch another episode of LOST. They keep flashing back to scenes from season one when their plane went down. . .over the ocean!

I know Rob and I will have a great time, I just hope all goes well here in my home while we're gone. It's hard sometimes to leave for an hour for a haircut! All the wheels seem to fall off the wagon and it takes the rest of the day to recover. Next week we drive away very early, so I'm praying all my babies wake up with happy hearts and sweet attitudes to greet Aunt Cookie.

I hear a faint whisper, "Fret not. . . delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart." - Psalm 37

No comments: