We are finally connected to the internet, but all my blogspot instructions are in Spanish!!! I hope you're getting these. We wanted to post pictures, also, but it's difficult enough to navigate this posting page not knowing the language. Rob has gone to look for bottled water. We can board the ship in a few hours.
This is an absolutely beautiful city. Susanna and Sara, it's just like our movie, Return to Me. Last night while we were out the streets were full of people sitting under umbrellas at little bistro tables enjoying their after dinner coffee (or at the louder tables they were enjoying very large pitchers of Sangria!) Artists were sitting at easles painting while people gathered around to watch. There were tents set up selling everything from flowers to pets! Cages with live birds of all kinds, fish tanks with bright orange goldfish, and chickens! I can't imagine living in one of the tiny apartments above these shops with a pet chicken??? Maybe they were selling them to cook for dinner. :-)
Rob has just returned with a pastry the size of his head, filled with chocolate and hazelnut sauce! Gotta go help him eat it :-)
The people here are so beautiful, so colorful. It is a wonderful trip. I am overwhelmed with God's lavish love for me through Rob and this birthday trek to another part of His world.
Adios!
"I will bless the LORD at all times, His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My sould makes it's boast in the LORD, let the humble hear and be glad." - Psalm 34:1,2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Report of the day:
Hi guys. It was SO good to read of all your adventures. How cool is that? Your pictures came through on Susanna's email. Keep 'em coming.
All is well here.
Mille and I had a special bonding time this morning at church because her room was "full". When we went to check in - they had no room in the inn. So, my suggestion is "phone ahead seating". Reservation for ONE please.
I saw Henry. He looked at me like he didn't believe me when I told him everything was going well. Honest it is. :-)
Susanna and Leland are at Spider Man 3. Sara and I are here with the babies. We just finished supper and when the babies go down, Sara and I are going to play the board game of her choice. She has been a wonderful help.
I think it's the zoo tomorrow.
I love you guys so much. Keep having a wonderful time.
Aunt Cookie
Post a Comment