Saturday, May 5, 2007

It Works!

Oh how exciting! It worked! I posted some thoughts, invited you to read, and you shared your comments. I feel so high tech. Aren't the '00's great? I'm inspired to put my full weight down in this new century and embrace more of the electronic stuff surrounding me. Now I just need my really smart eleven year old to teach me how to turn on her iPod. ;-)

Now I'm off to purge my closet of some 1980's I've been hanging on to. . .it's time to put on the new.

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. -2Corinthians 5:17

1 comment:

Wilmurth said...

I can't believe my sister is doing this. I think Leland or Suze is doing this and Sandy is dictating next to them.

Hey, when did you change the spelling of your name. Thirty-nine years your name ended in y; and now in year forty it ends in i? Mercy!

I love you Big Sister and I miss you.

Baby Brother Brian