Tomorrow . . . vacation
I've been sitting at this computer for over an hour typing all sorts of Italian phrases that I've been practicing and some that I don't want to say next week, like "Aiuto! Chiami un'ambulanza!" (Help! Get an ambulance!) or "Mi hanno rubato il passaporto." (My passport has been stolen.) But I pushed a wrong button on this #$@% computer and it's lost forever in cyber limbo!!!
I need to post this. Babies are waking up from nap time, there are last errands to run, dinner to cook (thanks, Barb, for the Chicken Pot Pie tonight!) and molto packing left to do.
"Grazie, Roberto, per mia il compleanno il regalo." (Thank you, Robby, for my birthday gift.) I can't wait to leave before sunrise and 'kid'rise tomorrow and hold your hand all the way to our first excursion in Barcelona.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hi mom
hi mommy. i'm soooooo excited about you new blog!!! i also think it will help while you are gone because dawson and mills will probably ask where you are 'till the last day and THEN get uesd to it. anyway i love you and have fun on your trip!!! :)
peace,luv,me
Bon Voyage! Hasta Luega (?) Aufwiederzehn!
Have A FABULOUS trip (don't blog too much-- just forget about the drab parallel universe (called reality) you leave behind -- it will be waiting for you on your return) JUST HAVE A GREAT, CAREFREE, KICK-UP-YOUR-HEELS TIME!!
And while you are coming home and thinking of your next adventure, what about a group cruise in a couple years? We'll just blindfold Delana til we pull away from shore and then bring her a steady supply of diet cokes with a splash of something to keep her mind off water... (See Delana, you need to check Sandy's blog regularly to see ehat we are saying about you!)
Anyway, tell Rob "What a Guy!" He takes the cake for over-the-top gifts!
Hope during this time you both grow deeper in love with each other and God. May He mulitply your time, deepen your relationship,love and understanding of one another. Make every day be full of His wonders and every night a starry spectacle of beauty and serenity.
Lisa
Post a Comment